Return and Refund Policy
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in salable condition, the same condition that you received it .
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes to eligible for refund.
- Original postage charges are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned to us for full assessment BEFORE refund will be issued.
- Refunds are processed by us at the end of each week.
- All eligible non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be in re-sellable condition.
Refunds will not be considered if:
- You simply 'change your mind'.
- If the products was purchased beyond the 30 days period..
- Item was 'not what you expected it to be' or 'not what you imagined it to be.
- Items are sold as is Sale / Clearance Items.
- Refunds will not be offered if items are not compatible with buyers system or buyer is unable to operate or assemble item. Buyer must ensure that systems are checked for compatibility prior to purchase.
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been used.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your returned item(s), we will issue a refund for the purchased product(s) less the 20% restocking fee.
Damages and issues:
- Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receipt) if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please note that the finishes and colours of many of the products you see online may differ in person since every person’s computer monitor differs from others. This is not considered a defective item.