It comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty. (FTPHTK1-1)
- Heat Transfer Kits are designed to draw warm air from a room with a heat source such as a fireplace or potbelly stove, and deliver this warm air to other areas of the house.
- They are easy to install and economical to run.
- High air velocity into rooms ensures warm air reaches the occupants.
- Kits include all necessary components.
- High quality in-line fan includes plug and lead.
- Easy to install and economical to run.
- Air flow : 93 L/sec
- Air flow per outlet approx. : 62L/sec
- Sound Level : 45 dB(A)@3m
- Power : 52 Watts
- Insulated Duct Length : 9metres
- Maximum Duct Run : 9metres
- Adjustable Grilles : 2pcs
- Kits designed for average room sizes of 4m x 4m x 2.5m high, or room volume 38m³.
- Minimum velocity at grille outlet is 3.0 to 4.0 m/sec.
- Larger rooms may require more than one outlet.
- 1 x In-line axial fan with Ø150mm spigot
- 1 x Fan Control Thermostat
- 9 metre of insulated flexible duct
- 2 x Ø150mm ceiling mounted adjustable grille
- 1 x roll of duct tape
- This kit doesn't include branch take off.