It comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty. (FTPHTK1-2)Description:
- Heat Transfer Kits are designed to draw warm air from a room with a heat source such as a fireplace or potbelly stove, and deliver this warm air on the other areas of the house.
- They are easy to install and economical to run.
- High air velocity into rooms ensures warm air reaches the
- Kits include all necessary components.
- High quality in-line fan includes plug and lead.
- Easy to install and economical to run.
- Air flow : 149 L/sec
- Air flow per outlet approx. : 107L/sec
- Sound Level : 47 dB(A)@3m
- Power : 50 Watts
- Insulated Duct Length : 12metres
- Maximum Duct Run : 9metres
- Adjustable Grilles : 3pcs
- Branch Take Off : 1 x Double
- Kits designed for average room sizes of 4m x 4m x 2.5m high, or room volume 38m³.
- Minimum velocity at grille outlet is 3.0 to 4.0 m/sec.
- Larger rooms may require more than one outlet.
- 1 x in-line mixed-flow fan with Ø150mm spigot
- 12 metre of insulated flexible duct
- 1 x Fan Control Thermostat
- 3 x Ø150mm ceiling mounted adjustable grille
- 1 x Ø150mm branch take off
- 1 x roll of duct tape