You have no items in your shopping cart.
GeoLED downlights are a general-purpose range of downlights. Perfect for task lighting installations in either residential or commercial situations.
Use the GeoLED range in new or retrofit builds. Available in warm, natural, or cool white color temperature options to allow you to easily enhance your space and create the ambiance to suit.
A large-size connector block paired with a removable/replaceable driver makes installation and maintenance a breeze.
The powder-coated aluminum body offers a sleek look, whilst the PPMA diffuser casts a smooth distribution of light.
• Application - Residential & Commercial use
• Use - Interior
• Warranty - 5 year
• L70 - 54,000 hours
• Switching Capacity - 30,000
• IP Rating - IP44
• Voltage - 230V
• Driver - Complete with coverable driver
• Power Factor - > 0.9
• Lamp Type – Integrated LED
• Wattage - 9.8W (including the driver)
• Lumens - 760lm (4000K)
• Colour Temperature - 4000K
• CRI - >80
• Beam Angle - 90°
• UGR Rating - <19
• Dimmable - Yes
• Max ambient operating temperature: +45°C
• Type - 10W Round Fixed Downlight
• Material - Aluminium, corrosion-resistant A6063 alloy
• Colour - White
• Shape - Round
• Mounting - Recessed
• Dimensions - 85Ømm x 35mmHeight
• Cut-out - From 67-75Ømm
• Rating - IC-F/IC-4
• *HCB: 0mm | *SCB: 0mm | Height of fitting: 35mm
• DALI Dimming available on request. (3K & 4K models only)
*HCB & SCB clearances of 0mm does not mean that you can drill a hole in solid concrete or wood and install a downlight. You must always allow for heat dissipation.