The Ovate polycarbonate bulkhead family are a versatile and cost-effective outdoor lighting option. Crafted from UV-protected polycarbonate, with an IP rating of IP65. The Ovate bulkhead family are robust and durable in both residential and commercial environments.
UV polycarbonate is also non-corroding, giving excellent performance and service life in coastal locations.
- Suitable for coastal installations
- IP65 high exterior weather protection rating
- Models to suit your situation: Plain, eyelid, dimmable, sensor, tricolour
- Available in two trim colours: White, Black
- Operating temperature -20 degrees through to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Application - Residential & Commercial use
- Use - Exterior use
- Warranty - 5 year
- L70 - 30,000 hours
- Switching Capacity - 30,000
- IP Rating - IP65
- Operating Temp - -20°C to 50°C
- Voltage - 230V
- Driver - built-in
- Double Insulated - Yes
- Lamp Type – Integrated LED
- Wattage - 12W
- Lumens - 1030lm or 1050lm
- Colour Temperature - 3000K or 4000K
- CRI - >80
- Beam Angle - 120°
- UGR Rating - <19
- Dimmable - No
- Type - LED Plain Bulkhead
- Material - UV resistant ABS + Poly-carbonate
- Colour - White or Black
- Mounting - Surface mounted
- IK Rating - IK08
- Dimensions - 230 x 105 x 58.5mm
- Fixing area - 230 x 105mm
- No need to remove the diffuser/LED module from the mounting base before fitting it to the surface.